Heart Of The Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Of The Wolf

You are a Wolf, Will you be a Fae or a Brute?A Leader or Loner?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~chasing suns claims!!~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aphrodite

aphrodite

~chasing suns claims!!~ Empty
PostSubject: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:28 am

chasing suns: i run thruogh the jungle my paws slapshing thruogh water as they hit the miost ground. my golden coat gleamed in the sun that filttered thruogh the leaves of trees. i darted around puddles and slither thruogh vine i was used to the rainforest; it was my favorite place to be. the humidity was nothing to me; i had a thin coat. i smile as i continue to run taking in every sight and sound. " i chasing suns, claim this land to be my home. as alpha i will forever protact the rainforest " i shout as i run
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

PostSubject: Re: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:10 am

Summer Breeze: I look up from the carcass of the rabbit I had just killed and perk my ears when I hear a wolf claiming the land. I watch the large white male run through the jungle then pick up the rabbit and quickly jog back to my den, my light golden coat standing out from the green jungle. I slow to a walk when I get to my den and lay down on a large flat rock by it, bathing in the sun as I eat the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
aphrodite

aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:02 pm

chasing suns~ i continue to run checking out my new terra. i chase after rabbits and duck thruogh vines as i smile and howl loudly.
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

PostSubject: Re: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Summer Breeze: I stand up and stretch deciding it was time to meet the new leader, since I would have to do it sooner or later. I sit down and throw back my head howling. I stop and perk my ears listening.
Back to top Go down
aphrodite

aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:11 pm

[color=orange]
chasing suns: i th edistance i hear a female howling. i return a reply with my own light-hearted howl throwing my head back gently. when i was done i started towards the direction in wich i heard the faint howl come from darting around trees snkaes and vines.[/
color]
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

PostSubject: Re: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Summer Breeze: I hear a faint howl a few miles away and stand up waiting a few minutes. I hear something in the bushes and perk my ears watching.

Last edited by Gold Horse on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aphrodite

aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:25 pm

[ is there 2 wolves? i mean besides chasing suns]
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

PostSubject: Re: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:15 pm

(No, I accidentally put Eclipse instead of Breeze)
Back to top Go down
aphrodite

aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:04 pm

[ o lol i was wondering]

chasing suns: as i run i take in every site and sound.. in the corner of my eye i spot the source of the howl; a female wolf. " hello. i am chasing suns" i say dipping my head slightly with a smile
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

PostSubject: Re: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Summer Breeze: I smile at him and bow "Hello, my name is Summer Breeze" I stand back up smiling "Its nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
aphrodite

aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:14 pm

chasing suns: " please, the pleasure is mine" i say with a charming smile. my oragne-ish fur gleamed in the trpical sunlight
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

PostSubject: Re: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Summer Breeze: I nod and smile at him, my golden fur glowing in the sunlight "I was wondering if I could join your pack"
Back to top Go down
aphrodite

aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:40 pm

chasing suns~ i luaghed lightly nd smiled " i dont have a pack qiuet yet, but you may jooin me in my search for one if you wish" i knew i needed more members or i couldnt keep claims for long
Back to top Go down
Gold Horse

PostSubject: Re: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:05 pm

Summer Breeze: I smile and nod "Sure, thank you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~chasing suns claims!!~   ~chasing suns claims!!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~chasing suns claims!!~
Page 1 of 1