Heart Of The Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Of The Wolf

You are a Wolf, Will you be a Fae or a Brute?A Leader or Loner?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shasta is Waiting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gold Horse

Shasta is Waiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Silver: I nod hello to Shasta then walk over to Black Heart with my head held high like an alpha. I sit down beside him and nuzzle my mate then lick his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

Shasta is Waiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shasta is Waiting   Shasta is Waiting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:08 am

Demon- I nod in respect to Silver, my alpha and Black Heart's second in command. Then I turn and close my eyes, not yet ready to greet the sunny day in front of me. But after a few minutes of birdsong and wimpering from my packmates, I yawn and stretch, then pad outside to check the winds. I sniff deeply, but no scent of intruders meet my nose. Too bad, I was looking forward to some entertainment.

Shasta- I watch Demon pad outside, but even the bright sunlight cannot brighten his black fur. I shudder a bit next to my pack mates, imagining the cruelty underneath that pelt. I had never liked Demon, his name said it all.
Back to top Go down

Shasta is Waiting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of The Wolf :: The Prairie-
Jump to: