Heart Of The Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Of The Wolf

You are a Wolf, Will you be a Fae or a Brute?A Leader or Loner?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nova and Sabiya Claim!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

Nova and Sabiya Claim! Empty
PostSubject: Nova and Sabiya Claim!   Nova and Sabiya Claim! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:02 pm

They barked out their warning to others as they ran along their borders and marked their new territory.
Back to top Go down
Sun and Moon

Sun and Moon

Nova and Sabiya Claim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova and Sabiya Claim!   Nova and Sabiya Claim! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:07 pm

Nova- My fur is shining, the color of the ever-changing, golden-beige sands found in my homeland. This territory was now MINE, and mine alone. Except for my mate, Sabiya, and whomever has the sun of the desert midday shining within them as well. We galloped across the dunes, through the scarce greenery, startling horned lizards and vultures, snakes and spiders, small foxes and the like. This land was beautiful and sacred to me, it was where I was born, raised, and where I always would belong. And now this area was rightfully mine.

Sabiya- I fly alongside my mate, his beauty making me more proud than ever to be called his alpha female. Our territory is large, and we growl and howl to the wind that we will protect it with our lives- Though it is most likely that any intruders would be sacrificing theirs. My coat is a light brown and gray, the color of sand-smoothed stone. Though I may not shine as brilliantly as my mate, My sky blue eyes hold my soul, as everchanging as the winds that guide me. I burst forth, widening my stride and leaving Nova in the dust. I bark out triumphantly as we come to one of our new borders, just past a luscious oasis. The heated air whistles in my ears, my legs are no longer individuals, or even legs at all, they are the hot desert breeze sweeping the sands that are endless here.
Back to top Go down

Nova and Sabiya Claim!
Page 1 of 1